Wanted: Small sample real-time code
Author Message
 Wanted: Small sample real-time code

I'm looking for a small sample program in ANSI C (around 1000-5000 lines
or 20-200 functions). It should be able to run on a Sun (using test
stubs) and the required input domains for each function should be
figure-outable.  Could someone point me to such things?

I'd prefer that the sample be a "real-time" program;  something in
avionics or process control would be ideal.  A little documentation or
at least reasonable comments would be a good thing too.

For the curious: I plan to use this as part of a small school project
involving Voas' "testability" measure. You can learn more about it in
"PIE: A Dynamic Failure-Based Technique" by Jeffrey M. Voas in
_IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering_, Vol. 18, No. 8, August 1992,
pp. 717-727.

--- David A. Wheeler

Thu, 03 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Any small sample code in 'C'?

2. small-c/8086 code generator wanted

3. help on Writing Real Time efficient code in C/C++

4. Need C/C++ source code for real time graphing

5. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

6. WANTED - Sample source code using IAccessible interface.

7. Sample application code wanted

8. wanted-news reader client sample code

9. WANTED: Fax Sample Code

10. Sample MFC code wanted: Draw Program

11. Wanted Sample Code for broadcasting

12. real-time vs. user-time