New to asm and need help...of course.
Author Message
 New to asm and need help...of course.

Ok here's the deal... I (as previously stated) am new to asm and would like
some help.  I'm looking for code to do a fast screen write in graphics mode
(mode 12h 640x480x16) ala Borland C or Pascal's bar function.  Second...
I'm having trouble getting the screen and cursor masks right for changing
the mouse cursor through int 33h  I guess I'm doing something wrong when
appreciated! Heck, at this point even a small hint would be greatly
appreciated!!!

TIA
Richard E. Jordan

Fri, 27 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. New to asm...Need help of course...

2. New ASM programmer needs help (again!)

3. New to ASM, and need help!

4. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (1/2)

5. Need help with assembler program - convert.asm - convert.asm (2/2)

6. HELP : COURSE ON MASM or 80X86 ASM

7. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

8. Need title for new OS/390 applications programmer course

9. Need help writing training course.

10. Teaching an Object-Oriented Programming Course - Need Your Help

11. Assembly course help needed.

12. HELP : Ada Interactive Course needed