Introducing comp.lang.asm.x86 MODERATED
Author Message
 Introducing comp.lang.asm.x86 MODERATED

Greetings everybody,

It is my pleasure to tell you that the measure passed by 198:19.
Thank you Chuck for your earlier post on this matter. I have been
working furiously to add a motocomb of speed to the morderation
process. This quick message is just to give you an update on the
moderation process and some new policies to bare in mind when you post
a message to this group.

UUnet has been very cooperative in converting the group over to
moderated yet still there are some misconfigured news servers out
there. Some may actually be able to post without the moderators
approval.  Difficulties which may result from this is lost posts. This
is unintentional, I assure you it is due to misconfigured news server
software in transit. I will work as long as it takes to fix these
problems.

comp.lang.asm.x86  moderated policies list;

1.  All Ideas, suggestions are welcome at the current contact address.

2.  Binaries will not be posted for any reason. Even you want to post
     a program, find its source, comment it well and post the relevant
     portion with your quetions, pointer, warning, etc.

3.  Messages longer then 10,000 lines will not be posted unless, there
     is extenuating circumstances for which I can not think of any at
     the moment.

Note:   The following are a list of subject headers which will not be
        posted.

        ******End this nonsense now!
        Nudds           - "Anything with Nudds in the header!"
        Do your part to stop spamming.
        International Algorithmic language.

Quick note: Everyone who posted August 8-10 and does not see there
message on the board by August 15, please repost.

Thank you all for your support. I hope that in the near future we will
make this one of the best groups on the Internet.

Always rememember, comment your code. :-)

comp.lang.asm.x86  moderated

Tue, 01 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Introducing comp.lang.asm.x86 MODERATED

Greetings everybody,

It is my pleasure to tell you that the measure passed by 198:19.
Thank you Chuck for your earlier post on this matter. I have been
working furiously to add a modicum of speed to the morderation
[...]

Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. RESULT: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86 passes 198:19

2. 2nd CFV: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

3. CFV: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

4. RFD: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

5. RFD: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

6. RFD: comp.lang.asm.x86.numeric moderated

7. comp.lang.asm.x86 moderated

8. comp.lang.asm.x86 moderated

9. RESULT: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86 passes 198:19

10. 2nd CFV: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

11. CFV: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86

12. RFD: moderate comp.lang.asm.x86