How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
Author Message
 How to create Windows programs with x86 ?

How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
Is there any special programs or instructions for this ?

Thanx,
Colin

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
No special instructions, just that the structure of programs are
different(there is a message loop) and if you're doing win32 you
normally use the API instead of interrupts or direct port i/o.  You
also need a windows linker.  But, other than that you make them just
like you would in C, but just in assembly.

Dave

Quote:

> How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
> Is there any special programs or instructions for this ?

> Thanx,
> Colin

Sun, 08 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
Quote:

>No special instructions, just that the structure of programs are
>different(there is a message loop) and if you're doing win32 you
>normally use the API instead of interrupts or direct port i/o.  You
>also need a windows linker.  But, other than that you make them just
>like you would in C, but just in assembly.

>Dave

>> How to create Windows programs with x86 ?
>> Is there any special programs or instructions for this ?

>> Thanx,
>> Colin

 What do you suggest for a windows linker?  I'm using NASM now but can't seem
to find a linker that'll work right.  Then again, not having done much
programming since I started using win95, maybe I'm just not using it
right........  <g>

Wed, 18 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create program groeps with Clarion for Windows

2. Easiest tool for creating Windows programs

3. Real DOS-Program created with Microsoft FORTRAN Compiler 4.0 (Windows NT)

4. Using Windows DLLs NOT Created in Clarion for Windows

5. Followup Q) Container windows - creating multiple windows

6. Q) Container windows - creating multiple windows

7. An Awk Program to Create an Awk Program [Long]

8. DEMO: Native XDS-x86 v2.21 for Windows NT/95

9. Version 2.45 of Native XDS-x86 and XDS-C for Windows released

10. Native XDS-x86 2.32 and XDS-C 2.32 for Windows NT/95/98 released

11. DEMO: Native XDS-x86 v2.21 for Windows NT/95

12. Version 2.45 of Native XDS-x86 and XDS-C for Windows released