hdg...lost interrupt
Author Message
 hdg...lost interrupt

While trying to install linux on a compaq pc with a cdrom hooked to a sb16
card, I got linux to recognize the cdrom drive, but while installing,
everything freezes, or should I say, nothing happens. No cdrom drive activity
or anything. I went to [Alt]+[F3] and it tells me

"hdg: lost interrupt"

hdg is the device file linux recognizes my cdrom at. What does this mean? How
do I fix it?
I didn't get any problems from dos to recognize it after loading driver from
config.sys and mscdex in autoexec.

Wed, 14 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VisualWorks - Lost Keyboard interrupt in image

2. VSE Napping (lost interrupt?)

3. Interrupting a C function without losing performance

4. Lost Lib files - lost source

5. pretty-printing (lose, lose)

6. GNAT: Ada.Interrupts and Ada.Interrupts.Names

7. Interrupts in TSR interrupt handlers

8. PM Programming: Interrupts not interrupting

9. DOS Interrupt/BIOS interrupt function reference

10. interrupt handler for timer interrupt-shekhar

11. Calling interrupts from within interrupts????????

12. interrupts in interrupts