Flash BIOS rewriting and low-level hardware access
Author Message
 Flash BIOS rewriting and low-level hardware access

Mann mu? nicht Gro? sein, um Gro? zu sein
 Remove "no" in e-mail address to reply.
PGP Key ID : 0x8A70E33E
Fingerprint: 95F1 074D 336D F8F0 F297
             6A5B 2AA3 7BFD 8A70 E33E
http://www.*-*-*.com/ :11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x8A70E33E

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Flash BIOS rewriting and low-level hardware access

2. info on low-level programing IDE hardware

3. Really Low Low Low Level Stuff.

4. Low Level Device Access

5. Low Level Device Access

6. Error when accessing low level objects and converting variant to refnum Type

7. Access disk Low level ?!

8. Low level hard disk access

9. Low level disk access

10. Low level keyboard access under Windoze?

11. Low-level access to fd's in ACL

12. High Level ASM and Low Level ASM