MASM Linker Question
Author Message
 MASM Linker Question

Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Microsoft "Segmented
Executable Linker" (which comes with the shrink-wrapped copy of MASM) and the
Microsoft "Incremental Linker" (which comes with the Win98 DDK)?

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM Linker Question
|Can anyone explain to me the difference between the Microsoft "Segmented
|Executable Linker" (which comes with the shrink-wrapped copy of MASM) and the
|Microsoft "Incremental Linker" (which comes with the Win98 DDK)?

The one in the Win98 DDK is a 32-bit linker, the other one is a 16-bit linker.

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MASM 6.11d linker question...

2. MASM\Linker trouble

3. MASM Linker

4. free MASM but no DOS Linker...

5. Just got MASM 6.15 and linker now what

6. MASM and 160-bit Linker Needed!

7. Help On Finding 16-bit Linker For MASM

8. I need Masm/linker or tasm/tlink

9. masm and the linker

10. MASM 32 bit linker

11. Turbo Linker emulating Microsoft Linker

12. Turbo Linker emulating Microsoft linker