reboot en c/c++ ou en asm
Author Message
 reboot en c/c++ ou en asm

Quelqu'un saurait til comment redemarrer ou eteindre l'ordinateur en
c/c++ ou en asm.

merci de votre aide.

Juke

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 01:30:54 GMT
 reboot en c/c++ ou en asm

Quote:

>Quelqu'un saurait til comment redemarrer ou eteindre l'ordinateur en
>c/c++ ou en asm.

>merci de votre aide.

The Babelfish translation of this has you asking how to "extinguish" your
computer.  I'm guessing from the title you really want to know how to
reboot it.

The answer depends on your operating system.  Do you want to reboot in
Windows?  DOS?  Linux?
--

  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.

Sun, 03 Apr 2005 14:56:21 GMT
 reboot en c/c++ ou en asm

Quote:

>>Quelqu'un saurait til comment redemarrer ou eteindre l'ordinateur en
>>c/c++ ou en asm.

>>merci de votre aide.

>The Babelfish translation of this has you asking how to "extinguish" your
>computer.  I'm guessing from the title you really want to know how to
>reboot it.

(16-bit NASM code)

; set the P.O.S.T. reset word at 0040h:0072h
        mov ax,40h
        mov es,ax
        mov ax,0        ; 0=cold boot, 1234h=warm boot (no memory test)
        mov [es:72h],ax

; bit b0 of the 8042 keyboard chip output port drives the CPU reset line
; pulse it low to reset the system
        call kbd
        mov al,0FEh
        out 64h,al

kbd0:   jmp short $+2
        in al,60h
kbd:    jmp short $+2
        in al,64h
        test al,1
        jnz kbd0
        test al,2
        jnz kbd
        ret

Mon, 04 Apr 2005 11:17:01 GMT
 reboot en c/c++ ou en asm
Tim Roberts nous dit :

Quote:
> The Babelfish translation of this has you asking how to "extinguish"
> your computer.  I'm guessing from the title you really want to know
> how to reboot it.

Yep ! The exact translation is "does someone know how to reboot or shutdown
the computer using c/c++ or asm ?".
The problem is that we gave him a few replies on another NG and it seems
he's not happy with that ;o). He uses crossposting and dont care about it.
Anyway, dont bother with him.

U should learn french, it's a beautiful language. More complex than ASM ;o)
!

--
Arnold McDonald (AMcD)

*F8224E605A2D647679792D5B7283727F2D5176722D2E31C116C70F0EDA2EDA2D*

http://perso.club-internet.fr/amcd/quack (french speaking !)

Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:44:34 GMT

1. reboot en c/c++ asm

2. Question about asm en c++

3. Consulta (en espa~ol) (responder en ingles)

4. Quelles sociétés développent en PYTHON en FRANCE

5. Intercambios de Conocimientos en Madrid sobre ASM

6. Intercambio de Conocimientos en Madrid (ASM)

7. programmation graphique en asm

8. Using Blat.dll (email send en C++)

9. writing extensions in C++ [patch en

10. Mejorando un script en Tcl/Tk con packages y TclDevKit para entregarlo en ejecutable.

11. Job en France

12. A little page about J in Spanish / Una peque?a página de J en espa?ol