BIOS Emulator for 8088 non IBM Compatable system
Author Message
 BIOS Emulator for 8088 non IBM Compatable system

I found some source code once on the Internet how to emulate a BIOS for
non IBM Compatabile systems. It was really good. Only problem is that I
crashed my HDD (like all us genius's do !) and for the life of me I
can't find it again.

All I remember is that it was in a big FTP section.

If you don't know where the file is, can you at least point me to where
some good Assembler Libraries are, so that I can "search and destroy"
again.

Many thanks,

Mick.

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT

1. 8088/86 In Circuit Emulator Needed

2. Instruction format for IBM 8088

3. Need assembler for 8088 IBM!

4. V format ftp to non-IBM system

5. V format ftp to non-IBM system

6. Meridian compatable with Macintosh system 7?

7. IBM 360 Emulator

8. IBM 360 Emulator

9. IBM 370 Assembler Emulator for WIN95

10. ibm 370 emulator for Dos or Win?

11. IBM 370 ASM emulator from Micro Focus

12. Looking for IBM 3270 Terminal Emulator for Windows