nasm 0.95
Author Message
 nasm 0.95

i've got a problem with nasm v0.95.

how can i build an .EXE file with nasm v0.95?

and what di i need to do it?

--
-----
This Message was send via Microsoft Mail and News

Wed, 17 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 nasm 0.95

Quote:

> i've got a problem with nasm v0.95.
> how can i build an .EXE file with nasm v0.95?
> and what di i need to do it?

you need a linker.  The one I can remember is val, it is on x2ftp.oulu.fi
is called linker.arj or linker.lzh or something.  There are a couple of
good ones out there... val is quite fine except the error messages
are very wordy.  I'll be redistributing a version of VAL later called
valx which unwordifies some of the errors and also handles 32-bit
segments...

when you get it just run it with no parameters and it will ask you for
file names.  Alternatively you can specify all the parameters on
the command line...

David

Quote:
> --
> -----
> This Message was send via Microsoft Mail and News

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem from NASM 0.95 to 0.97

2. ANNOUNCE: Release of NASM version 0.95

3. DELTA Forth 0.95 now available

4. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

5. semi-[ANN] Ruby::RSS 0.95

6. XTDLIB 0.95 info

7. XTDLIB 0.95 released

8. WDOSX 0.95 released

9. WDOSX 0.95 released

10. ReportLab 0.95

11. ANN: rlcompleter2 0.95 Interactive Completion

12. Object-Oriented Graphics (Tcl/C++): GOOD 0.95