File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help
Author Message
 File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

Subject: Re: File transfer source code needed urgently.  Please help

Date: 12 Aug 1997 06:42:45 GMT

:

: Date: 10 Aug 97 12:26:18 GMT
:
: I need a source code (in assembly language) for the file-transfer
: between
: two PC using serial commnunication.
:
: Please reply to

just get any-old file transfer program... heck you could probably
even use the serial interrupt BIOS calls for what you want...

David

comp.lang.asm.x86  moderated

Sat, 29 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 File transfer source code needed urgently. Please help

Date: Wed, 13 Aug 1997 02:26:24 GMT

Quote:

>Subject: File transfer source code needed urgently.  Please help

>Date: 10 Aug 97 12:26:18 GMT

>I need a source code (in assembly language) for the file-transfer
>between
>two PC using serial commnunication.

>Please reply to

If you look at either  Ziff or Simtel for a PC-Magazine utility called
ZCopy you will find exactly what you are looking for,
It was way back into 1988/1989 I recall, but I haven't seen anything
better yet!
Regards,
Gerard Bok (just remove the asterisks to email)

comp.lang.asm.x86  moderated

Sun, 30 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. source code needed urgently!

2. source code needed urgently!

3. Please help w/ file transfer

4. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code

5. Please Help - Need to Convert Fortran Code to C Code

6. Need help transferring an old Clipper file

7. cw2003: transfer blob into dos files, transfer dos files into blob

8. source code lost, please help

9. Please Help - NetTools Help File needed

10. Form Transfer / Source Code Visible

11. help urgently required please

12. ADA help Urgently Requested..Please!!!!