*ahem* 
Author Message
 *ahem*

I left this newsgroup because of Scott Nudds vs. everyone debate.  I
come back, after a WHOLE YEAR, and it's still going on.  This, ladies
and gentlemen, is perhaps the biggest flamewar in UseNET history.

If I'm not mistaken, this is comp.lang.asm.x86, not comp.nudds.scott,
so with that in mind, I peacefully and respectfully ask all the
following:

* Can all Scott Nudds discussions/arguments PLEASE be taken to e-mail?

* Can we PLEASE stop arguing over which language is better?  Every
language in use today was invented FOR A REASON, and sometimes that
reason is as simple as "I didn't like language B, so I wrote language
C".  Please, respect the views and opinions of your fellow developer;
but don't discriminate against him.  It's unbecoming of all who
participate, and it's against the law.

I have some other small quibbles too, but those aforementioned are the
big complaints I have.  I am not paying my ISP $19.95/month to view
this superfulous ballyhoo (or however you spell it).  This is a forum
for discussing assembly language on the Intel 80x86 architecture,
regardless of how much you hate it.

Thank you for reading this.

=============================================================================
"Tongue Tied and Twisted, Just an Earthbound Misfit..." - Pink Floyd

Long live the AMIGA!!        HAM Radio: KC5TJA/2, Tech +, 145.450MHz Repeater
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~falvosa                                Utica, NY  [FN23]


-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: 2.6.2

mQENAy+F7QUAAAEH/2XRravrOit7JPZxTee4ujRPu2S4k7kw4LGfgSbKODMMhKWP
AshtQwIOF0vi9luzTwhKTALscObB7UTKFGJy74dSPaH3/AIQHEms6SZKPR+7tRZN
UhDyRgYMyTphCKH8t0HZmPmI90mpXh9i0MiF0Cg7pEzd/v9uxcBz/+r9vPv24tqn
QY0bsPEKs2Sor2GwXy7sH4JICYpWs4v6LFWSI2Ydg05CybRT1aGigd09FSQqugvP
WQtu/0yPyPzxiUwegIV1Fnjfl8OL1iiMIEGNQh8v2u/rztCoN+GgBFWrNTRP0QKn
AlRqTmqhYXDpUdgGVpjJviawDZAmhoj/LH5NDbkABRG0J1NhbXVlbCBBLiBGYWx2
byBJSSA8a2M1dGphQGJpZ2Zvb3QuY29tPg==
=22eA
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----



Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*


Quote:
>* Can we PLEASE stop arguing over which language is better?  Every
>language in use today was invented FOR A REASON, and sometimes that
>reason is as simple as "I didn't like language B, so I wrote language
>C".  

HAHAHAHAHAHA. I like this particular example...

Quote:
>Thank you for reading this.

Was enjoying it..

Quote:
>=============================================================================
>"Tongue Tied and Twisted, Just an Earthbound Misfit..." - Pink Floyd

Another Break in WHICH wall ?

Quote:
>Long live the AMIGA!!        HAM Radio: KC5TJA/2, Tech +, 145.450MHz Repeater
>http://www.borg.com/~falvosa                                Utica, NY  [FN23]

>-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
>Version: 2.6.2
>mQENAy+F7QUAAAEH/2XRravrOit7JPZxTee4ujRPu2S4k7kw4LGfgSbKODMMhKWP
>AshtQwIOF0vi9luzTwhKTALscObB7UTKFGJy74dSPaH3/AIQHEms6SZKPR+7tRZN
>UhDyRgYMyTphCKH8t0HZmPmI90mpXh9i0MiF0Cg7pEzd/v9uxcBz/+r9vPv24tqn
>QY0bsPEKs2Sor2GwXy7sH4JICYpWs4v6LFWSI2Ydg05CybRT1aGigd09FSQqugvP
>WQtu/0yPyPzxiUwegIV1Fnjfl8OL1iiMIEGNQh8v2u/rztCoN+GgBFWrNTRP0QKn
>AlRqTmqhYXDpUdgGVpjJviawDZAmhoj/LH5NDbkABRG0J1NhbXVlbCBBLiBGYWx2
>byBJSSA8a2M1dGphQGJpZ2Zvb3QuY29tPg==
>=22eA
>-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----

Rick


Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*


: I left this newsgroup because of Scott Nudds vs. everyone debate.  I
: come back, after a WHOLE YEAR, and it's still going on.  This, ladies
: and gentlemen, is perhaps the biggest flamewar in UseNET history.

  And I'm not even tired.

  I never grow tired of taking on self deluded religionists.

--
<---->



Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*


: I left this newsgroup because of Scott Nudds vs. everyone debate.  I
: come back, after a WHOLE YEAR, and it's still going on.  This, ladies
: and gentlemen, is perhaps the biggest flamewar in UseNET history.

  And I'm not even tired.

  I never grow tired of taking on self deluded religionists.

--
<---->



Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*


Quote:


>: I left this newsgroup because of Scott Nudds vs. everyone debate.  I
>: come back, after a WHOLE YEAR, and it's still going on.  This, ladies
>: and gentlemen, is perhaps the biggest flamewar in UseNET history.

How about using KILLfiles?

I just simply press 'K' and _never_ see Scott Nudds again...

Regards,
Pawel Defee
--
*******************************************************************************
Pawel Defee

*******************************************************************************



Fri, 01 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*

: I just simply press 'K' and _never_ see Scott Nudds again...

  Self censorship is the most powerful tool religionists have to deny
reality.



Sat, 02 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*

Quote:

>>=============================================================================
>>"Tongue Tied and Twisted, Just an Earthbound Misfit..." - Pink Floyd
>Another Break in WHICH wall ?

 Thou art desecrating my holy book.
 The song is 'Learning to fly' anyway.
 I prefer the Meddle album myself.
 One of these days, I'm going to tear you into little pieces,
 being my favorite line off of it. Those were the good days,
 a fast car, some {*filter*}, and friends that were more into getting
 laid than getting paid.

Quote:
>>Long live the AMIGA!!

Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? ;-)


Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 *ahem*


This thread is a wee bit off topic, so this'll be the last public
posting in this thread by me.  All other postings by me in this thread
will be via e-mail.

Quote:
>>>"Tongue Tied and Twisted, Just an Earthbound Misfit..." - Pink Floyd
>>Another Break in WHICH wall ?
> Thou art desecrating my holy book.
> The song is 'Learning to fly' anyway.
> I prefer the Meddle album myself.

I've got that, and Atom Heart Mother too. :)  And Ummagumma... ;)
Remember: Be Careful With That Axe, Eugene!!  You might hurt those
Small {*filter*} Animals Grooving in a Cave With a Pict, each drinking from
their Saucerful of Secrets... ;)

Quote:
> One of these days, I'm going to tear you into little pieces,
> being my favorite line off of it. Those were the good days,
> a fast car, some {*filter*}, and friends that were more into getting
> laid than getting paid.

I'm too young for that; however, I don't need {*filter*} to get high when
listening to PF!! :)

Quote:
>>>Long live the AMIGA!!
>Isn't that kind of an oxymoron? ;-)

The Amiga is still living...  For a defunct company, I'm simply amazed
at the level of user support the machine is receiving.  For a
seemingly 'dead' machine, it's incredibly resistant to death!!  The
machine is still being manufactured and distributed world wide, and
the first chance I get, I'm picking another one up... :)

=============================================================================
"Tongue Tied and Twisted, Just an Earthbound Misfit..." - Pink Floyd

Long live the AMIGA!!        HAM Radio: KC5TJA/2, Tech +, 145.450MHz Repeater
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~falvosa                                Utica, NY  [FN23]


-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
Version: 2.6.2

mQENAy+F7QUAAAEH/2XRravrOit7JPZxTee4ujRPu2S4k7kw4LGfgSbKODMMhKWP
AshtQwIOF0vi9luzTwhKTALscObB7UTKFGJy74dSPaH3/AIQHEms6SZKPR+7tRZN
UhDyRgYMyTphCKH8t0HZmPmI90mpXh9i0MiF0Cg7pEzd/v9uxcBz/+r9vPv24tqn
QY0bsPEKs2Sor2GwXy7sH4JICYpWs4v6LFWSI2Ydg05CybRT1aGigd09FSQqugvP
WQtu/0yPyPzxiUwegIV1Fnjfl8OL1iiMIEGNQh8v2u/rztCoN+GgBFWrNTRP0QKn
AlRqTmqhYXDpUdgGVpjJviawDZAmhoj/LH5NDbkABRG0J1NhbXVlbCBBLiBGYWx2
byBJSSA8a2M1dGphQGJpZ2Zvb3QuY29tPg==
=22eA
-----END PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----



Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT  
 
 [ 8 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. ahem a question

2. Lahey problem SOLVED !!!!! (yea!!...) ahem,.....never mind

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software