help chess board assembler
Author Message
 help chess board assembler

I need chess game programmed in assembler

Thank for your reponse!

E-MAIL:

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help chess board assembler

Quote:

>I need chess game programmed in assembler

>Thank for your reponse!

comin right up

give us a while though.

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help chess board assembler

Quote:
>I need chess game programmed in assembler

Hey, sure thing!   Would you like the AI portion in assembler too or would you
be happy with just the opening book search?

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help chess board assembler

Quote:
> I need chess game programmed in assembler

Easy as PI:

1) Download GnuChess source
2) Twiddle the source to compile with BC or VC
3) Compile the code, emitting assembler

Voila, you now have a complete chess program.  In ASM.  And totally
unmaintainable, but you didn't ask for maintainability. :)

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 help chess board assembler
there is actually at least one written in assembler and it played a
reasonable game.  It was written by a german and very hard to decipher...  I
don't know if I still have a copy or not.  I put a lot of work into making a
decent user interface for it at one point...

David

Quote:
>> I need chess game programmed in assembler

>Easy as PI:

>1) Download GnuChess source
>2) Twiddle the source to compile with BC or VC
>3) Compile the code, emitting assembler

>Voila, you now have a complete chess program.  In ASM.  And totally
>unmaintainable, but you didn't ask for maintainability. :)

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LOGO-L> Chess Board

2. How to create a chess board in Tk?

3. ANN: chess.py 1.0 -- Chess move adjudicator

4. PLEASE HELP......CHESS!

5. Chess game in asm (beginer help wanted)

6. Introducing Mgo boards(fire related boards)

7. Looking for Pythonic message board or bulletin board app

8. Help ID this board #A8CA5B

9. I need a commercial PCI FPGA board, please help

10. PCB board simulation - Need basic help!