ASM code public/private key cryptography source code
Author Message
 ASM code public/private key cryptography source code

Does anyone have (or could direct me to) some source code for public and
private key cryptography? Assembly source code prefered (x86.)

thx in advance

Wed, 28 May 2003 06:27:19 GMT
 ASM code public/private key cryptography source code

Quote:

> Does anyone have (or could direct me to) some source code for public
and
> private key cryptography? Assembly source code prefered (x86.)

> thx in advance

Code your own.

Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 28 May 2003 22:49:51 GMT
 ASM code public/private key cryptography source code

Quote:

> Does anyone have (or could direct me to) some source code for public and
> private key cryptography? Assembly source code prefered (x86.)

> thx in advance

The BeeCrypt crypto library contains public/private key routines, and some
of the core functionaly of the multi-precision integer routines has been
optimized in x86 assembler. I don't know if that is exactly what you're
looking for, but you're free to have a look at it at
http://beecrypt.virtualunlimited.com/

A new version (1.2.0) is due to be released.

Sincerely

Bob Deblier
Virtual Unlimited

Fri, 30 May 2003 00:20:09 GMT

1. private source code , public simulation

2. Smalltalk Cryptography source code?

3. Making std asm code into Turbo Asm code?

4. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

5. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

6. 80386/486 32-bit Public Domain asm code needed

7. Public domain APL source code

8. OO Classes - Public Domain Source code

9. public/private key encryption in pure Tcl?

10. public domain source code for smalltalk

11. REQ: Key Logging Source Code

12. asm source code examples ?