Writing an assembler capable of making Windows programs?
Author Message
 Writing an assembler capable of making Windows programs?

     I'm currently writing an assembler (I have the basic structure coded,
I just need to fill in a few things, and hopefully I'll be done with the
first version by the New Year), and I want to know what I'd have to do to
let it generate Windows (16 or 32 bits, or preferably both).  Could
someone please help me?  Thanks in advance.

Sat, 06 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Writing an assembler capable of making Windows programs?

says...

Quote:

>     I'm currently writing an assembler (I have the basic structure
coded,
>I just need to fill in a few things, and hopefully I'll be done with
the
>first version by the New Year), and I want to know what I'd have to do
>let it generate Windows (16 or 32 bits, or preferably both).  Could
>someone please help me?  Thanks in advance.

take a look in Ralph Brown's interrupt list, there's info on the
windows exe file header and stuff

Tue, 09 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Writing Windows programs in 370 Assembler

2. self-booting pmode program written in assembler written in sh

3. Assembler capable of translating Petium-II MMX instructions

4. Is DS capable of writing business applications fast?

5. Windows Programming Made Easy - Now available

6. making DLLs in ASM for Windows programs...

7. Making Windows Programs with asm?

8. Making Windows GUI programs

9. making a Windows NT service out of a python program

10. Windows 95/98/NT assembler programming

11. a Windows programming real alternative in Assembler?

12. Help me in finding the literature that explain the programming the Windows through the Assembler