Fixup Overflow Error L2002
Author Message
 Fixup Overflow Error L2002

I get this fixup overflow error when I compile an old program I'm forced
to support. Using MASM 5.1 for about six modules and a lib object file.

I'm not clear on what it means or how to fix it. The second pass of the
linker doesn't agree with the assumptions made during the first pass, and
can't reach the data with a short pointer, ( Maybe ). How do I tell what
data it can't reach and how do I rearrainge the data segment?

I'm wading through these idiot trolls trying to find a real newsgroup.

Mon, 27 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TLINK Fixup Overflow Errors

2. Fixup Overflow Error

3. Fixup Overflow?

4. fixup overflow, what does it mean

5. fixup overflow ?

6. Fixup Overflow

7. Fixup Overflow?

8. "Fixup Overflow - TLINK.EXE

9. Fixup overflow problem and question

10. Fixup errors

11. Fatal error LNK1190 invalid fixup found, type 0x0001

12. Help: fixup errors preventing linking assembler object