Please! anyone can help me?
Author Message
 Please! anyone can help me?

Is out there a 32 bits DLL skeleton for TASM32(v5)/TLINK??? I'm trying
to make
a mail client in VB5 for testing purposes but i need  BASE64/UUENCODE
subroutines
in a DLL to increase the program perfomance and i want to do it myself,
without all these
garbage OCX ...

Willy

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please! anyone can help me?

Quote:
>Is out there a 32 bits DLL skeleton for TASM32(v5)/TLINK??? I'm trying
>to make
>a mail client in VB5 for testing purposes but i need  BASE64/UUENCODE
>subroutines
>in a DLL to increase the program perfomance and i want to do it myself,
>without all these
>garbage OCX ...

Yeah... there's some tutorial for loading DLLs dynamically via LoadLibrary
which includes a skeleton.. I don't know exactly where, but I found it on
win32asm.cjb.net (I think). It's on a list of about 20 tutorials, near the
bottom... I think. =)

  - vulture a.k.a. Sean Stanek

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. please, please, please, please, help

3. Locking Problems - Can anyone PLEASE help ?

4. ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! WITH A COLLEGE PROJECT

5. Can anyone help with Live3D extensions, please?

6. please anyone help!

7. Can anyone help me please, Thanks...

8. Can anyone please HELP????????

9. Can anyone please help?

10. Can anyone please help me???

11. VSE 3.1 Repository Problem: Please help (please please?)

12. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!