MASM 6.13 NEEDED!
Author Message
 MASM 6.13 NEEDED!

now, this is silly... It's been two weeks that i'm
trying to get this prog... Thanks to all of you guys,
who sent me links.. but they were all broken.
Does anyone know a link that works? a web page, an ftp
anything will do! I really need all of it.. not just
"ml.exe" and "link.exe"....

Thanks once again...

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM 6.13 NEEDED!
this is an upgrade for NT ver. 6.11 or newer:
http://support.microsoft.com/download/support/mslfiles/Ml613.exe
I'm looking for non NT version - whew, it aint 2 ez. I did find it about 6
months ago, didn't seem that difficult then, I think they hid it away. good
luck,
DC

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM 6.13 NEEDED!
I found it! it's included in this packedge (1.04 megs):
http://members.xoom.com/Iczel/files/masm32v3.zip

Thu, 27 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MASM 6.13 needed

2. MASM 6.13 needed

3. can't post (MASM 6.13 Codeview problem with windows XP)

4. MASM 6.13 bugs for large sourcefiles, dd directive??

5. Masm 6.12 [or 6.13]

6. Strange behavior in MASM 6.13

7. Masm 6.13 error

8. Another question on synplify 6.13

9. Win2000 beta DDK--yet another place to get MASM 6.13...

10. TASM to MASM conversion help needed!

11. using MASM, need C compiler to support interfacing

12. binary search routine in masm need one