HELP, QUICK!!!
Author Message
 HELP, QUICK!!!

I'm a beginner in asm8086.

My problem:
Suppose that we have an information contained in 32 bits.
BX contains bits from 0 to 15 and AX contains bits from 16 to 31.
We want to put the uneven bits on AX and even bits on BX but in the same
order. Example: suppose that characters are bits:
AX:  f' e' d' c' b' a'  z  y  x  w  v  u  t  s  r  q
BX : p  o  n  m  l  k  j  i  h  g  f  e  d  c  b  a
the program should do:
AX:   f' d' b' z  x  v  t  r  p  n  l  j  h  f  d  b
BX:  e' c' a' y w u s  q o m  k  i  g  e  c  a
I can only use logic operator AND, OR, XOR NOT.
and the instructions ROL, ROR, SHR, SHL, RCL, RCR, STD, CLF.
Thanks to answer quick to this program who is certainly very simple for an
experimented asm programmer.

Greg

Wed, 07 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mac Help quick question

2. I need some help quick

3. HELP, QUICK!!!

4. NEED HELP QUICK!

5. cmplng help,quick,test tomorrow

6. PLEASE HELP QUICK!!!!!

7. Newbie Got Problem and Need help quick.

8. Need quick help debugging with IDF or TEST

9. quick help needed: reading from a file within awk

10. Quick Time help, PLEASE...

11. Das Quick Help Update For Clarion 5.5

12. need Quick help on printOn: