Looking for good tutorial books...please HELP !!!
Author Message
 Looking for good tutorial books...please HELP !!!

Hi,

I'm looking for a book titled "Programming the 80386" by Crawford/Gelsinger.
I called the publisher, and they told me it just went out of print this
month.

Does anyone know where I can buy a few (3 or 4) copies of this book, used
or new?

Also, if anyone would send me any suggestions on other good TUTORIAL
books, that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!
David

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for good tutorial books...please HELP !!!

Quote:
>I'm looking for a book titled "Programming the 80386" by Crawford/Gelsinger.
>I called the publisher, and they told me it just went out of print this
>month.

>Does anyone know where I can buy a few (3 or 4) copies of this book, used
>or new?

Try ProTech books ... 1-800-WANT-A-BK. They used to be affiliated with a used
bookstore - Taylors, which is going out of business and is selling their stock at
40% off. At any rate, ProTech may have some of the book you want in stock, and/or
may be able to get used copies from the remnants of Taylor's.

ProTech is also online at http://www.pro-tech.com

Good luck.

- Adrian

Fri, 27 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Good ST book and/or tutorials

2. Good Logo Tutorial/Reference Book

3. Search a good german Oberon Tutorial/Book

4. Finding a good Verilog tutorial book.

5. Good x86 free book or tutorial

6. Good x86 free book or tutorial

7. Good tutorial book needed!

8. Good WEB tutorial or book recommendation.

9. A good tutorial(book) about Object-Oriented Tcl

10. Looking for Tutorial/Book for Kids

11. Looking for a good database tutorial/example

12. Looking for a good tutorial