Low level floppy disk stuff
Author Message
 Low level floppy disk stuff

Hi,

Can anyone tell me where I can get information about using a floppy disk
drive without using BIOS interupts?

Tue, 03 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Low level floppy disk stuff
I asked for that kind of stuff on many places (pages/E-mails/News groups)
but there was always no response. I looked for it more hard and I found it:

http://www.cs.uct.ac.za/~fabian/coding.html

Download a small file FDC.ZIP (44,5Kb) and enjoy.

P.S. There is also similiar file for low-level hard disk programming.
Regards.

Thu, 05 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Code to Low-Level read/write to Floppy Disks

2. Floppy Disk Drive Low Level Programming Help!

3. Really Low Low Low Level Stuff.

4. low-level floppy code

5. Floppy I/O and General Low Level Compatibility

6. Access disk Low level ?!

7. Low level disk services - Usual newbie needs help type of message

8. Low-level disk read/write

9. Low-level disk control

10. Low level hard disk access

11. Low level hard disk programming