Pentium III "katmai" instructions
Author Message
 Pentium III "katmai" instructions

Does anyone know where I can find the assembler programming documentation
for the new SIMD and SIMD-FP instructions for the forthcoming PIII?

Manager of Systems Operations
Productivity OnLine

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pentium III "katmai" instructions

Quote:
>Does anyone know where I can find the assembler programming documentation
>for the new SIMD and SIMD-FP instructions for the forthcoming PIII?

Perhaps you find some information at
http://www.tbcnet.com/~clive/katmai.html .

Dirk

(Please remove 'x' and 'y' if you want to mail me.)

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Pentium III "katmai" instructions
will the new instruction set support random #s?

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pentium III - new instructions for science/engr.

2. string.join(["Tk 4.2p2", "Python 1.4", "Win32", "free"], "for")

3. Optimized "DOCOL" in Win32For on Pentium

4. Pentium "Timing" problem

5. "invd" in pentium

6. Availability of "N3" instructions

7. "0xC0000096: Privileged instruction"