FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm
Author Message
 FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm

Hiya,

I'm looking for a source code of a 32 bit protected mode FLI/FLC player
written in assembler. Does anyone knows of any? If you do so, please
send me a link if possible! really 10x in advance!

Best Regards: Bogomil Alexandrov

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm

You may make your own. Just find description on the FLI/FLC format.

Good Luck
Alexei A. Frounze

Quote:

> Hiya,

> I'm looking for a source code of a 32 bit protected mode FLI/FLC player
> written in assembler. Does anyone knows of any? If you do so, please
> send me a link if possible! really 10x in advance!

> Best Regards: Bogomil Alexandrov

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm

Quote:
> You may make your own. Just find description on the FLI/FLC format.
> Good Luck
> Alexei A. Frounze

Many years ago I wrote a small graphics library in C/ASM.  It includes
a FLI player.  The FLI player is in C but it may be of use.  The code
is free to use in any way, shape, or form:

   ftp://ftp.islandnet.com/Mark_Morley/vgl20.zip
   ftp://ftp.islandnet.com/Mark_Morley/vgl20fli.zip

Mark

        (peer crosschecked as: mw2.texas.net [206.127.30.12])
        id QQidgj27814

Subject: Re: FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm
Newsgroups: comp.lang.asm.x86

Quote:
> You may make your own. Just find description on the FLI/FLC format.
> Good Luck
> Alexei A. Frounze

Many years ago I wrote a small graphics library in C/ASM.  It includes
a FLI player.  The FLI player is in C but it may be of use.  The code
is free to use in any way, shape, or form:

   ftp://ftp.islandnet.com/Mark_Morley/vgl20.zip
   ftp://ftp.islandnet.com/Mark_Morley/vgl20fli.zip

Mark

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for .flc player source

2. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

3. 32bit ASM

4. Help for C compiler and 32bit 386 asm instrucions

5. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

6. Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules

7. 32bit ASM

8. 32bit Asm Tutorials for beginners

9. Windows 16bit C Calling 32Bit ASM

10. HELP: asm 32bit loader

11. What's the difference between Cosmo1.0 Player and Cosmo2.0 Player

12. 32bit mem range and 32bit instruction, no pmode