Programming Hard disks Thru I/O Ports.
Author Message
 Programming Hard disks Thru I/O Ports.

    I know I've seen this question asked a few times here before, but at the
time my interests were elsewhere.  But for my currently working project, I
would like to learn how to erase HD's by way of the I/O ports;  Any Tutorials
or Howto's out there?  I already have RB's Int List, but would like a tutorial
with examples to show how.

Tue, 09 Dec 2003 11:24:54 GMT

1. Hard disk problems - Hard ones :))

2. Hard disk I/O the hard way

3. Low level hard disk programming

4. INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMMING HARD DISK

5. NEDD INFORMATION ABOUT PROGRAMMING HARD DISK

6. OS writing: detecting which disk was used as boot disk

7. Writting to disk without goin thru int13?

8. HArd disk size?

9. How can I find the Hard disk Info

10. code to read hard disk serial number

11. Hard Disk Serial Number

12. How to get serial nuber of Hard Disk