Link? problem with TASM5
Author Message
 Link? problem with TASM5

I'm new to assembly and i"m tryig to learn from Randall Hyde's "The
Art of Assenmbly". The problem is I'm having trouble compiling the
shell.asm file from the UCR Standard Library.
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )
This file is a skeleton asm file, that refrences the UCR Standard
Library.
It will compile with the following command:

tasm32 /c /m /zi shell.asm

and willl link with:

tlink /3 shell.obj

but when I try

tlink /3 /v shell.obj

It gives me a General Error.

I am using TASM 5, in a dosbox under win95.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Bob

Tue, 11 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie link problem: won't link clearly defined symbols

2. TASM5

3. TASM5.0 - turning off certain optimiz..

4. HELP ! Corrupted cmd32.pak in TASM5.0 installation

5. i need TASM5 !!!

6. TASM5 IDE?

7. Prblem with TASM5 (32 bit)

8. TASM5

9. HELP ! Corrupted cmd32.pak in TASM5.0 installation

10. tasm5+WD bug ?

11. Bug in TASM5?

12. ATTN: All tasm5.0 owner