FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal
Author Message
 FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal

I recently heard that there was an assembly version of the FFT in Dr.
Dobb's Journal.  I have searched everywhere for the issue (magazine shops
and libraries) but cannot find it.  It's supposed to be Jan. 1995.

Could someone let me know how I could get my hands on this?  If it makes
the calculations faster than what I have going now (as I pray it does),
it would GREATLY help me out.  :)

Does Dr. Dobb's have a phone number to get a reprint?  I just last week
subscribed but it's kind of too late...

Thanks.

Josef D. Gonko

CS undergrad
Univ. of Minnesota
Minneapolis, MN

Thu, 07 Aug 1997 15:11:22 GMT
 FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal
I need the same, because my C code isn't very performant !

Willy.

Willy TARREAU
Magistere d'Informatique Appliquee d'Ile de France (MIAIF) Paris 5 - Paris 6.

Sat, 09 Aug 1997 20:39:44 GMT
 FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal

Quote:

>I need the same, because my C code isn't very performant !

>Willy.

>Willy TARREAU
>Magistere d'Informatique Appliquee d'Ile de France (MIAIF) Paris 5 - Paris 6.

Should be available somewhere on ftp.mv.com under /pub/ddj

Julian

Julian James Bunn / CERN Computing and Networks Division. Tel.: Geneva 767 5029

Sun, 10 Aug 1997 01:15:38 GMT
 FFT asm code in Dr. Dobb's Journal
: I recently heard that there was an assembly version of the FFT in Dr.
: Dobb's Journal.  I have searched everywhere for the issue (magazine shops
: and libraries) but cannot find it.  It's supposed to be Jan. 1995.

: Could someone let me know how I could get my hands on this?  If it makes
: the calculations faster than what I have going now (as I pray it does),
: it would GREATLY help me out.  :)

I think that the article you are speaking of is in the current issue
of Dr. Dobbs, since I just bought the issue and it had this info in
it...

Check your local newstand!!!
Fred

Tue, 12 Aug 1997 03:28:06 GMT

1. Source code from Dr. Dobb's Journal

2. Dr. Dobb's Journal Forth Article

3. Fortran 2003 article in Dr. Dobb's Journal

4. Python in Dr. Dobb's Journal (Nov)

5. Dr. Dobb's source code

6. Dr Dobb's Journal, May 1996

7. Looking for Dr. Dobb's article