Need a text reference for code
Author Message
 Need a text reference for code

I need the assembler commands for 32 bit x86.  I'm new to ASM and would like
a text reference that lists the codes and their uses, with examples.

If anyone can help, thanks in advance.

Rick

.

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Need a text reference for code

Quote:

>I need the assembler commands for 32 bit x86.  I'm new to ASM and would
like
>a text reference that lists the codes and their uses, with examples.

>If anyone can help, thanks in advance.

>Rick

try 'HELPPC' it is a program that has an HTML like inerface, where you can
see the instructions and explanations on how they work. This program also
has an interrupt list , C programming topics, reference to all the 'usefull'
memory locations and other information!!!!
I don't remember the site, but just make a search on www.altavista.com for
helppc and you will find it....

Wed, 11 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I need references for good texts...

2. Need example source code or a text for a network re-director

3. Tkinter code for formatted text in Text widget?

4. Text from text widget - help needed.

5. text file cross-reference utility

6. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

7. Wanted: Good Intro/Reference text for Smalltalk

8. WTB Book - Forth: A Text and Reference

9. Text Book Reference

10. Referencing Text I/O files with ENV variables

11. Text Book Reference

12. Annotated Reference Manual: Text to HTML