Looking for NASM
Author Message
 Looking for NASM

Hi, I'm having some trouble locating a program called NASM.

I found a site at http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jules/nasm1.html
which had a lot of info about NASM, but all the download sites listed
seemed to be missing the actual file!  Has it been moved?  If so, where
is it now?

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for NASM

Quote:
>Hi, I'm having some trouble locating a program called NASM.

>I found a site at http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~jules/nasm1.html
>which had a lot of info about NASM, but all the download sites listed
>seemed to be missing the actual file!  Has it been moved?  If so, where
>is it now?

I snagged it from Simtel with no problem.

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for NASM

Quote:

> Hi, I'm having some trouble locating a program called NASM.

> I found a site at http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~jules/nasm1.html
> which had a lot of info about NASM, but all the download sites listed
> seemed to be missing the actual file!  Has it been moved?  If so, where
> is it now?

Try:
ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/devel/lang/assemblers/

On 3/17/93, NASM 0.93 is there.

Aaron

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for NASM

Quote:

> I found a site at http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~jules/nasm1.html
> which had a lot of info about NASM, but all the download sites listed
> seemed to be missing the actual file!  Has it been moved?  If so, where
> is it now?

I guess the links are still pointing to the NASM 0.91 files.
AFAIK the current version is 0.93 so you should replace any
occurance of "91" in the URL's with "93" or so...

Regards
Wuschel

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Looking for NASM

Quote:

> Hi, I'm having some trouble locating a program called NASM.

> I found a site at http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/~jules/nasm1.html
> which had a lot of info about NASM, but all the download sites listed
> seemed to be missing the actual file!  Has it been moved?  If so, where
> is it now?

The pages are outdated.  Just ftp right to the site and get teh newest
file version.  It's their the link is just incorrect.

R. Auge

Fri, 03 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Looking for NASM

2. Looking for Nasm tutorial

3. look-up table in nasm

4. look-up table in nasm

5. New official netwide assembler (NASM) mailing list -- NASM Advocate

6. NASM and nasm.sl for JED editor mode question

7. TASM to NASM and/or NASM to TASM

8. NASM help for newbie on NASM

9. Looking for source ... win32 in nasm? ( aganin?!? )

10. Newbie-dll's and NASM

11. NASM PROC macro

12. nasm + alink -> section flags