ADS language
Author Message
 ADS language

Can anyone point me to an online or book reference for the ADS
language. I have some source code and it looks a bit like assembly
language, but it is a hgh level language used on Unix systems. That is
all I know.
Thanks much,
Best,
Javeed

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ADS language

For some reason I have never heard of ADS. Are you sure it's "ADS"???
Can you post the code? Or e-mail it to me?
I know of two similiar sounding like, called "ADA" and "ADL", but neither
in any way resembles assembly.

Quote:
> Can anyone point me to an online or book reference for the ADS
> language. I have some source code and it looks a bit like assembly
> language, but it is a hgh level language used on Unix systems. That is
> all I know.
> Thanks much,
> Best,
> Javeed

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 13:40:48 GMT
 ADS language

I used to program in ADS, (Application Development System) on Unisys
CTOS systems.  I believe there were ports for Netware and Unix too.
But it didn't look like assembly, more like Pascal.  I think I still
have a syntax reference guide somewhere which I could try scanning.

Dave

Quote:

> For some reason I have never heard of ADS. Are you sure it's "ADS"???
> Can you post the code? Or e-mail it to me?
> I know of two similiar sounding like, called "ADA" and "ADL", but
neither
> in any way resembles assembly.

> > Can anyone point me to an online or book reference for the ADS
> > language. I have some source code and it looks a bit like assembly
> > language, but it is a hgh level language used on Unix systems. That
is
> > all I know.
> > Thanks much,
> > Best,
> > Javeed

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting ADS/Netware to ADS/NT

2. Job ads sorted by language

3. meeting others through personal ads (advertisement)

4. Availablity ads a sign of weakness or strength?

5. Availability ads a sign of weakness or strength?

6. Free Smalltalk Ads

7. ADS DOS PC anywhere advice..

8. ADS question about FPT

9. New DBMax version with ADS support available

10. ADS guide

11. From Comix to ADS [?]

12. Printer error with ADS