FreeWin95 project
Author Message
 FreeWin95 project

Has the FreeWin95 project started? In how much time will it be done?
Probably a couple of years? Why don't you guys do a FreeWinNT project
instead? By the time the other one will be done, people will stop using
Windows 95, so you'll have done all this for nothing! In a couple of
years, people will be switching to NT, so you could finish a FreeWin
project at that same time and compete with MicroSoft!

BTW, if you answer to this, send a copy via
E-Mail, as I don't read newsgroups often.
--

Nado / Trimaje - http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~galois/matju/trimaje/3mj-home.htm

Sun, 22 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. FreeWin95 Project

2. fun project/ help me verify my graphics project!

3. Project Manager for Server based DBMS projects - World Wide

4. Interesting Project (And an Excellent Project for Promoting Eiffel)

5. Project: Free OS and Other Projects Continued

6. Project Lead (Modernization Project)

7. Seeking Minimal Python Project Name (was: [pypy-dev] Re: [ann] MinimalPython project)

8. The ELJ Project announces ELJ 0.4; Open Source Projects for Eiffel

9. The ELJ Project announces the release of ELJ 0.3; Open source Projects and API Bindings for Eiffel