IOMEGA ZIP Drives.
Author Message
 IOMEGA ZIP Drives.

Has anyone here had any experience coding routines specific
to the ZIP drive, and if so, would you care to share your
thoughts and relevant experiences?

   C.E.T. Student         |     http://www.*-*-*.com/
   "If I was smart, I'd go back to using Deskmate."

Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 IOMEGA ZIP Drives.

Quote:
> Has anyone here had any experience coding routines specific
> to the ZIP drive, and if so, would you care to share your
> thoughts and relevant experiences?

linux/drivers/scsi/ppa.c in any 2.0.0+ Linux kernel

HTH (sorry, I'm too tired to elaborate further)
--

_> ------------      Trinity College, Cambridge, CB2 1TQ, England.

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 IOMEGA ZIP Drives.

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997 19:30:49 -0500, Jean-Pierre Lebel

Quote:

>Has anyone here had any experience coding routines specific
>to the ZIP drive, and if so, would you care to share your
>thoughts and relevant experiences?

I believe that the Iomega drivers for DOS and Windows are just
standard ASPI SCSI drivers. I'm not sure about the IDE zip drives but
I know that the parallel port zip drives are just SCSI drives with a
prallel port-to-SCSI interface.

 "The Misinformation Highway Begins Here."

        -- Monty python Web Site (http://www.pythonline.com)

Remove the /*nospam*/ from my email address for an email reply.

Warning--I complain about junk mail and I know how to read headers,
use WHOIS and TRACEROUTE.

Thu, 22 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. "IOMEGA ZIP DRIVES"

2. Win 98 - USB Iomega 250 Zip Drive and Inback

3. Object Rexx kill Iomega Parallel zip drive

4. REQ: P3007.ZIP P3007X.ZIP F3007.ZIP PATCH.EXE Clarion for DOS update patches

5. Reading My Zip Drive

6. ZIP Drive Detection

7. Zip Drives

8. FS:ZIP DRIVES!

9. FS:ZIP DRIVES!

10. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

11. USB Zip drive under BlueBottle or Native Oberon?

12. Iomega Discussion Group