Doing assembly and really doing assembly
Author Message
 Doing assembly and really doing assembly

:
: There are many math problems that can be solved using the
: math languages known as "algebra", "geometry", "trignometry",
: "calculus", etc.

I would not call these branches of one and the same math
different languages.  How, for example, can one do Calculus
without using Algebra?  How would you deal with Differential
Geometry?  Or, what about the series representations of the
trigonometric functions? ...etc.

: As a 2nd year high-school calculus student, I often irked my
: calc teacher by using the three former ones to solve a problem.
: It was just that I didn't think as intuitively in "calculus" but was
: sometimes very inventive using the others.

You have approached the problem from a perspective not
expected from your teacher, obviously.

Mathematics IS a language, nonetheless.

--
Dan Baruth
--

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 08:33:09 GMT

1. Doing assembly and really doing assembly

2. How much assembly language programming is done?

3. WHAT ARE THE KIDS REALLY DOING ONLINE..

4. WHAT ARE EMPLOYEES REALLY DOING ONLINE^^^

5. PIL+Tkinter query (I must be doing something _really_ stupid)

6. Assembly or .... (really multiple assignments)

7. very lethal assembly question (not really...)

8. do i really need to learn assembly?

9. Help: Really confusing C / Assembly mixing code

10. Help: Really confusing C / Assembly mixing code clax86-submit@crayne.org

11. Metacompile assembly source to assembly source ?

12. Assembly Language for TI-86 or the Z80 assembly Language