Calling API from DOS program
Author Message
 Calling API from DOS program

I have used API calls from within assembly programs for Windows.
But is it somehow possible to call API procedures also from within a
normal DOS program? I would like to be able to call an API procedure
from a Borland Pascal 7.0 DOS program, for example (real or protected
mode).

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling API from DOS program
It's not possible, but you can consider writing a Win32 Console Application
(it's just like a dos program, but it's run under windows)

Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. smalltalk/V Calling Dos API calls from smalltalk

2. Calling Win API from DOS

3. Windows program call DOS program

4. Program Shutdown API call

5. API call to close down a program

6. API call to detect running programs

7. Calling win32 API CreateDirectoryA from Realia cobol program

8. Clarion 4 DOS - Looking for Topspeed DOS API for Pervasive SQL

9. Serial Communication (API-calls) and possible error in CW API-Viewer

10. API calls missing from readline API

11. Calling int86x in DOS protected mode program.

12. Re : How to call a DOS program then close its window