help COM ports
Author Message
 help COM ports

Hi

I've installed a modem card on my mother's 286. I can't get it
to work, I can't find fax software that runs under windows 3.0
So, I'd like to see what I can program myself. But I don't know
at all how to send anything through the COMx ports. Let's say
the modem card is on COM4, 2E8h, IRQ 5, what do I do now?

Could someone send me short examples on how to send/read bytes
to/from COM4, in ASM or TPascal? I'd be very grateful...

jean-manuel

Sun, 22 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help / printer control codes to com port

2. Printing to LPT port or COM port

3. com port setup help

4. How to make paraller port be a com port

5. help with com port

6. Com port and command with serial port

7. Com port programming - help

8. Need help with I/O to/from COM ports

9. Help, Access com port with RmCobol?

10. HELP! ACCES COM PORT WHIT RMCOBOL VERSION 6

11. HELP: MS Powerstation COM ports interupts

12. Need Help with COM port access