Is there a newsgroup for M68000 ASM?
Author Message
 Is there a newsgroup for M68000 ASM?

Sorry, to bother ya'll but is there a newsgroup for the m68000 asm group
of individuals?  If so, could you give me the location?  Any reference
to any type of www site would also be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bernard

Sun, 18 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a newsgroup for M68000 ASM?

Quote:

> Sorry, to bother ya'll but is there a newsgroup for the m68000 asm group
> of individuals?  If so, could you give me the location?  Any reference
> to any type of www site would also be appreciated.

Bernard,

The closest I know is alt.lang.asm which is devoted to all assembly
languages.  Right now, it is mostly x86 but you can give it a try.

Ray

Ray Moon

http://www2.dgsys.com/~raymoon/moonware.html
Home of MoonWare Shareware and the x86 Assembly Language FAQ
Come steal my pages...   Well, not steal but come and see!

Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Is there a newsgroup for M68000 ASM?

Quote:

>> Sorry, to bother ya'll but is there a newsgroup for the m68000 asm group
>> of individuals?  If so, could you give me the location?  Any reference
>> to any type of www site would also be appreciated.

>Bernard,

>The closest I know is alt.lang.asm which is devoted to all assembly
>languages.  Right now, it is mostly x86 but you can give it a try.

Alt.lang.asm or comp.sys.m68k.  The comp.sys.amiga, c.s.atari.st and
c.s.mac newsgroups might also be helpful.
--

"You can pay Uncle Sam with the overtime
 Is that all you get for your money?" --Billy Joel

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

2. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

3. NOTICE of Newsgroup Removal: alt.lang.asm

4. I am a new learner of ASM

5. Fixed point math in asm -HELP ME I 'am dying here

6. M2 cross PC--M68000

7. Verilog models for M68000 M68020 M68030 etc.

8. M68000 Macros

9. Help with m68000 programming

10. M68000 op code

11. M68000