how to make calculator with MASM
Author Message
 how to make calculator with MASM

does anyone have the sourcec code to make a simple calculator to
do addition with any two numbers. if you can make it add, mult, divide
and subtract that would be great too, but i just cant get my program to
add two numbers.
if anyone out there knows could you please help me out

thanks

Mon, 17 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calculator cgi/Subnet calculator

2. Is MASM still being made?

3. making a line in masm

4. making com files (MASM/Link)

5. porting win16 masm code to win32 masm code

6. MASM 6.x BNF (MASM Guide Appendix B)

7. Has anyone made a programmable graphing/scientific/financial calculator which uses Fortran 77?

8. I am making a calculator for +, -. Please, Fix my source!!!

9. Has anyone made a programmable graphing/scientific/financial calculator which uses Fortran 77?

10. hex calculator

11. Look for a calculator in assembler

12. History question---punched card calculators