Assembler Windows programming tutorial
Author Message
 Assembler Windows programming tutorial

Hi everyone!
I'm tyring to do assembler programming for Windows 95 and
i need some guides now. All I have for now is the example from
TASM :[
I'lll need Windows memory mapping, procedure calls,
truly saying i wanna get _ALL_ information on Win internals.
db 26h

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler Windows programming tutorial
: Hi everyone!
: I'm tyring to do assembler programming for Windows 95 and
: i need some guides now. All I have for now is the example from
: TASM :[
: I'lll need Windows memory mapping, procedure calls,
: truly saying i wanna get _ALL_ information on Win internals.
: db 26h

Hi !

I have some Win32 programs on my web site - all with sources.
You could see the small ones.

http://ams.ampr.org/cdragan/

--
Chris Dragan

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler Windows programming tutorial

Quote:
>Hi everyone!
>I'm tyring to do assembler programming for Windows 95 and
>i need some guides now. All I have for now is the example from
>TASM :[
>I'lll need Windows memory mapping, procedure calls,
>truly saying i wanna get _ALL_ information on Win internals.
>db 26h

You can find tutes here :  http://win32asm.cjb.net/   but are for MASM

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Assembler Windows programming tutorial

Quote:

> Hi everyone!
> I'm tyring to do assembler programming for Windows 95 and
> i need some guides now. All I have for now is the example from
> TASM :[
> I'lll need Windows memory mapping, procedure calls,
> truly saying i wanna get _ALL_ information on Win internals.
> db 26h

  This is a visual assembly developers page.

http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/lycos/403

Its a good starting place win32 assembly prog.

Here's another site about the subject.

http://www.eskimo.com/~htak/win95asm/win95asm.htm

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is there anyone who knows where i can download or find tutorials of assembler programming

2. Assembler tutorial program

3. Assembler Compiler / Assembler Tutorial

4. windows programming tutorials

5. Tutorial for Windows programming with GNAT

6. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

7. Online Tutorial for Windows 95 applications programming with FORTRAN

8. Online Tutorial for Windows 95 applications programming was updated

9. Online Tutorial for Windows 95 applications programming with FORTRAN was updated

10. Online Tutorial for Windows 95 applications programming with FORTRAN

11. Online Tutorial for Windows 95/98/NT applications programming with FORTRAN

12. Online Tutorial for Windows 95 applications programming with FORTRAN