Need assembler for 8088 IBM!
Author Message
 Need assembler for 8088 IBM!

Quote:
>    Does anyone know of any assemblers that are FOR USE WITH an
> 8088 IBM?  I have not yet upgraded and still have this old 8088 IBM
> computer.

I use Microsoft's MASM 5.1 quite successfully on an old 8088 (well, NEC
V20, actually) laptop.  I realize 5.1 isn't the current version, but it can
still be found in some software stores.

---
Glen Blankenship

Wed, 17 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Need assembler for 8088 IBM!

: >  Does anyone know of any assemblers that are FOR USE WITH an
: > 8088 IBM?  I have not yet upgraded and still have this old 8088 IBM
: > computer.

: I use Microsoft's MASM 5.1 quite successfully on an old 8088 (well, NEC
: V20, actually) laptop.  I realize 5.1 isn't the current version, but it can
: still be found in some software stores.

: ---
: Glen Blankenship

Check out A86, a shareware assembler. A86 is a very good assembler and
relatively fast, compared to Masm and Tasm. FTP to x2ftp.oulu.fi to get
this little gem.

Jahangir Naina

Sat, 20 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Need assembler for 8088 IBM!

Quote:

> >       Does anyone know of any assemblers that are FOR USE WITH an
> > 8088 IBM?  I have not yet upgraded and still have this old 8088 IBM
> > computer.
> I use Microsoft's MASM 5.1 quite successfully on an old 8088 (well, NEC
> V20, actually) laptop.  I realize 5.1 isn't the current version, but it can
> still be found in some software stores.
> ---
> Glen Blankenship

        I have a Tasm 2.0 (aprox.) and it run on a 8088, if you want i could
        send you.

                Roberto C. Riesgo

Fri, 26 Sep 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Shareware ASSEMBLER for 8088

2. WANTED: Assembler for 680x, Z80, 8088...

3. Instruction format for IBM 8088

4. Assembler 8088.

5. Looking for an 8088 Assembler

6. Assembler 8088 Programming Help

7. Assembler 8088 Programing Help

8. BIOS Emulator for 8088 non IBM Compatable system

9. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

10. Cambridge, MA -- Mainframe Consultant Needed - IBM Assembler Expertise Needed

11. 8088/86 In Circuit Emulator Needed

12. Assembler Beginner?two pass assembler design for IBM 360