Source code for a Morse Code simulator
Author Message
 Source code for a Morse Code simulator

Can somebody please post a souce code for a Morse code simulator. The delay routine
should be machince independent.

Wed, 08 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Source code for a Morse Code simulator

Quote:
> Can somebody please post a souce code for a Morse code simulator.
> The delay routine should be machince independent.

Check out my PC Timing FAQ/Application Note available via
FTP from SimTel mirrors such as oak.oakland.edu in the
/SimTel/msdos/info  the file is pctim001.zip.  It contains
source code for a Morse code player using a machine
independent technique.

Kris
--

"Minister can I just begin by asking why, with manufacturing output
down and Sterling showing a steep decline on world markets, are you

Sat, 11 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Data Recovery SOURCE CODE ( SOURCE CODES of Professional Data Recovery Software )

2. Converting FORTRAN source code to C source code

3. vhdl compiler and simulator source code

4. Need help writing a morse code machine

5. Morse size coding competition

6. Morse size coding competition

7. morsaeall: morse-code terminal emulater in python

8. ASM code public/private key cryptography source code

9. Open Source Code or Free code

10. Wanted: Source code for CODE-BAR39 generation

11. Translating fortran source code to matlab program (*.m) code

12. how to extract source code from code objects ?