Sound Blaster Wave playing?
Author Message
 Sound Blaster Wave playing?

Hi!  I'd appreciate locations of info on sound blaster programming.
Specifally, I'd like to play wav files from my dos programs without

Thanks!

Tue, 03 Jun 1997 04:41:07 GMT
 Sound Blaster Wave playing?

Quote:

>Hi!  I'd appreciate locations of info on sound blaster programming.
>Specifally, I'd like to play wav files from my dos programs without

>Thanks!

On any SimTel mirror, Like oak.oakland.edu:/SimTel/msdos/sound/sndblst4.zip.
The Sound Blaster Freedom project is ther sbf?.zip and others.

David Welch

Tue, 03 Jun 1997 10:45:51 GMT

1. Playing notes on Sound Blaster by frequency

2. Playing notes on Sound Blaster by frequency

3. to play a wave file with system sound

4. sound WAVE sound

5. sound blaster programming DMA

6. Sound Blaster

7. Sound Blaster Tools

8. Sound Blaster Info Query

9. Sound Blaster VI

10. sound blaster

11. Sound Blaster Card in LV

12. Using Sound Blaster for Labview input