Help Help Help Please
Author Message
 Help Help Help Please

Hello Everybody!!!!

Does anybody have anny TSR program in ASM 86 that redirect the screen to
Com1 or to Com2.(not with DOS command).?????

My problem is that we have a program (with no source code) that control the
screen type (tty) and I want to control the redirect with the TSR.I want
that every information that going to the screen will go to the Com port.

Every help will be appritiate.

Regards ruby

Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. ***HELP***HELP***HELP***Please.

2. HELP HELP HELP PLEASE Ordinal Function

4. help! f90.help help help help

5. help please-----please help about array in DLL

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. HELP HELP HELP HELP

9. help help help help!!!!!!!!!!!

10. (HELP (HELP (HELP (HELP))))

11. HELP: HELP: HELP: HELP: Online-manual on Expect

12. please, please, please, please, help