Does anyone have experience with MMX instructions ?
Author Message
 Does anyone have experience with MMX instructions ?

Can anyone provide me with a simple explanation or examples of the use of
MMX instructions in ASM ?
Are there already assembler-compilers available that know the opcodes ?
(microsoft Visual C++ compiler ??, inline ??)

I have already downloaded the available manuals from intel, but i think
they are not very  to-the-point.
I am thinking about (mis-) using these instructions for other purposes.

Any example-code (with comments) or tips would be apreciated !

Rob van den Bergh.

Sat, 04 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. TASM 3 / MMX instructions CMPXCHG ORG

2. mmx instructions

3. Saturated Addition with MMX instructions

4. Cache Miss Reduction & MMX Instructions

5. MMX instructions.

6. MMX instructions in native 386 code

7. MMX - EMMS instruction.

8. mmx instruction reference

9. mmx instructions

10. MMX and extended instruction sets in TASM 5.0

11. Using mmx instructions.

12. TASM 3 / MMX instructions CMPXCHG ORG