blue screen
Author Message
 blue screen

Either unhandled exception or Non-Mascable Interrupt (RAM parity error).

Alexei A. Frounze

Quote:

> what is happening behind that windows dreaded blue screen? what invokes
> it?

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
> Before you buy.

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 blue screen

Quote:

> Either unhandled exception or Non-Mascable Interrupt (RAM parity error).

But "Non-Maskable Interrupt" is not totally correct...if you erase bit 7
of I/O-port 70h, you can mask this interrupt. Of course, it's strongly
recommended not to change this bit, but it is possible.

MfG Alexander

Thu, 08 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Blue Screen Crash with Dolphin

2. Blue screen, and a fix

3. NT Blue Screen of Death

4. Win98 and Blue Screen ... Locked Machine

5. code blue screens computer

6. VideoCapture 0.7 causes Blue Screens on W2k Prof.

7. Why do I get a blue screen when I use the NIDAQ driver.

8. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?

9. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?

10. Get Blue Screen when using "Quit Labview"

11. Why does my Windows NT Machine running LABVIEW 6.0 constantly crash (dreaded BLUE SCREEN)?

12. Why do I get a blue screen when I use the NIDAQ driver.