TSR's in Ms-Dos
Author Message
 TSR's in Ms-Dos

Hello there,
I need (or to be honest, It's for my personal interest :) to find
some information on how to make TSR's in Ms-Dos. Does anybody know
good (web)pages or books where info on this topic is available.

Thanks
/Per Beckman

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TSR's in Ms-Dos
Some books come to mind:

Dos5 - A developers Guide by Al Williams
Writing TSRs in C - Al Stevens (not sure about the title)
Undocumented DOS (TSR Chapter) by Andrew Schulman et. all (advanced
stuff)

I also learned a lot from PC Magazine. Once upon a time, their tech
sections used to carry great TSR info -- but that was a long time ago.

Cheers
ARC

Quote:

--

-- ARC --

Home Page: http://members.xoom.com/ArjunRC
PGP Fingerprint: 61BD 536B 69E1 ED7A D077  ED45 CD13 55D6 C7EA DF64

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 TSR's in Ms-Dos
The Waite Group's MS-DOS Developr's Guide provides very good instructions
on TSR writing. I have the second edition (I've had it for many years) but
there have been later editions since then.
I don't know of any WWW pages specific to TSR programming.
--
Ron McGregor

Quote:
> Hello there,
> I need (or to be honest, It's for my personal interest :) to find
> some information on how to make TSR's in Ms-Dos. Does anybody know
> good (web)pages or books where info on this topic is available.

> Thanks
> /Per Beckman

Sun, 24 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. want TSR Forth for HP95LX palmtop (MS-DOS)

2. SHOW87.EXE - MS-DOS TSR shows 8087 Registers

3. MS-DOS EDIT only program to thwart TSR

4. Dos & WIN32 TSR's

5. How to Creat Safe Tsr's under Dos and Win95

6. Make a TSR don't detected by DOS

7. TSR's & DOS Interrupts

8. application in Windows MS-Dos box can't recognize changed diskette

9. Oberon for PC/MS-DOS (cont'd.)

10. Uploading to Simtel.Net's MS-DOS, Win3.x and Win95 collections

11. Uploading to Simtel.Net's MS-DOS, Win3.x and Win95 collections

12. Uploading to Simtel.Net's MS-DOS, Win3.x and Win95 collections