Direct3D headers for Asm
Author Message
 Direct3D headers for Asm

Does anyone have a header file for Direct3d Immediate Mode that has been
converted to a .inc file for use with MASM? Or do I have to write my own, if
so, how?

Thanks,
Chris

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct3D headers for Asm

Quote:

> Does anyone have a header file for Direct3d Immediate Mode that has been
> converted to a .inc file for use with MASM? Or do I have to write my own, if
> so, how?

On my website you can find a set of win32 headers for asm, including
some DirectX headers (D3D too). These D3D headers were converted from
DirectX 5, and I haven't yet done conversion of the new headers.
What's more, the headers are for TASM ideal mode, but it shouldn't
be a problem to convert them to MASM syntax, if you know how (I do
not know). I have also included with the headers a simple converter
(C source), or rather helper, that does most of the "painful"
things, but the final touch remains for the user.

Have fun !

Chris Dragan

<-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
"Arcane power brings destruction" - Diablo >:-E
Chris Dragan

http://ams.ampr.org/cdragan/

Tue, 14 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Direct3D headers for Asm
Once again, Chris, thanks for your help! Your site is really useful!

Chris

Quote:

> > Does anyone have a header file for Direct3d Immediate Mode that has been
> > converted to a .inc file for use with MASM? Or do I have to write my
own, if
> > so, how?

> On my website you can find a set of win32 headers for asm, including
> some DirectX headers (D3D too). These D3D headers were converted from
> DirectX 5, and I haven't yet done conversion of the new headers.
> What's more, the headers are for TASM ideal mode, but it shouldn't
> be a problem to convert them to MASM syntax, if you know how (I do
> not know). I have also included with the headers a simple converter
> (C source), or rather helper, that does most of the "painful"
> things, but the final touch remains for the user.

> Have fun !

> Chris Dragan

> <-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><-><->
> "Arcane power brings destruction" - Diablo >:-E
> Chris Dragan

> http://ams.ampr.org/cdragan/

Wed, 15 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New PlatformSDK headers for asm

2. Direct3D

3. Direct3D rendering limitations?

4. vrml to direct3d

5. FireGL and Direct3D under NT

6. Direct3d VRML Browsers

7. Erratic RDSTC with Direct3D

8. Direct3D, *not* OpenGL

9. Dynamically change report header and column header based on glo variable

10. Can anybody can describe the header 16 bit dos program header (.exe)

11. ERROR: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at

12. External Header file xlib.h includes internal header file tkIntXlibDecls.h