MASM
Author Message
 MASM

I have been trying to figure out what version of MASM I have.
I know it is 6.11 but I notice mention about 6.11 with a small letter
next to its version number. Example: 6.11a or 6.11d
How can I find out my particular version?
 I think aside from the subject... I got this posting thing done right.
I mean I used a Cc thing plus the normal newsgroups thing and subject line.
Just call me a wrecking-ball
in the electronics circuit I sometimes am known as CircuitBlower...
Quote:

>hi, i'm a beginner.... could you tell me where to get MASM 6+....Help
>would be appreciated.

Mon, 09 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MASM

Quote:

>I know it is 6.11 but I notice mention about 6.11 with a small letter
>next to its version number. Example: 6.11a or 6.11d
>How can I find out my particular version?

When I type 'ML', I get:
Microsoft (R) Macro Assembler Version 6.11c

Basically, if you have a patch/subversion, it's shown after the version.
Since you don't see it, you probably have plain MASM 6.11.
--
Supporting Acorn Users North East (ACNE)
Looking for VT-RM212E Hitachi VCR remote control

We are John Cage of Borg. Assimilation troubles us;
we have to take a moment. Poughkeepsie.

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. porting win16 masm code to win32 masm code

2. MASM 6.x BNF (MASM Guide Appendix B)

3. Academically priced MASM 6.11: Same as full blown MASM?

4. Academically priced MASM 6.11: Same as full blown MASM?

5. MASM 6.13 needed

6. Looking for MASM

7. Trouble with Masm 6.11

8. 32-bit GAWK.DLL, thunking and ml(masm)

9. Win32For + MASM

10. MASM help with assembling

11. Turbo Assembler or MASM compat.??

12. TASM to MASM conversion help needed!