--
From: Frank Hale
ICQ: 7205161

My Webpage: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~halef/

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 32bit Asm Tutorials for beginners

Quote:

> I am a beginner at assembler programming and am wondering if anybody
> could tell me where I could get a good tutorial on 32bit protected mode
> assembler. Any help on this I would greatly appreciate, thanx in
> advance....

try the FTP Archive at

ftp://x2ftp.oulu.fi/pub/msdos/programming/pmode

and go for the PMODE3xxx.ZIP, which contains a complete Protected Mode
Header, which allows you to directly program ASM in PM under DOS.
Additionally, there are some samples in that package, as well as in
other dirs around..

l8a, Juergen...

YOU WANT - I CAN !! (man, it's f**ing dark in here)

Mon, 10 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. beginner sound tutorials in asm

2. Help, Asm Books / Tutorials for beginner ?

3. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

4. 32bit ASM

5. Help for C compiler and 32bit 386 asm instrucions

6. 32bit ASM-Code under DOS

7. Borland C++ and 32bit registers in asm modules

8. 32bit ASM

9. FLI/FLC player in 32bit asm

10. Windows 16bit C Calling 32Bit ASM

11. HELP: asm 32bit loader

12. Smalltalk Tutorial for an Absolute Beginner