Planned 24 hour moderation outage.
Author Message
 Planned 24 hour moderation outage.

PG&E has informed me that my electricity will be shut off for most of
Thursday, June 6th. As a result, no messages will be approved between the
time that I shut down my system tonight, and the time power is restored
tomorrow afternoon. Your may continue to submit posts as usual -- they
will not be lost -- but they will not appear until my system is up and
running again.

-- Chuck Crayne

comp.lang.asm.x86 moderator

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:55:28 GMT
 Planned 24 hour moderation outage.

Quote:

> PG&E has informed me that my electricity will be shut off for most of
> Thursday, June 6th. As a result, no messages will be approved between the
> time that I shut down my system tonight, and the time power is restored
> tomorrow afternoon. Your may continue to submit posts as usual -- they
> will not be lost -- but they will not appear until my system is up and
> running again.

> -- Chuck Crayne

> comp.lang.asm.x86 moderator

That post was ok

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 19:55:58 GMT

1. 50% off sale extended another 24 hours

2. Gitano Software Sites Down for the next 24 hours

3. Elasped Time past 24 hours

4. FA: Jupiter Ace - last 24 hours!

5. Less than 24 hours... The Westergaard Y2K Colloquium

6. Teach Yourself COBOL In 24 Hours!

7. Using Learn Cobol 24 Hours by Thane Hubbell

8. TY COBOL in 24 Hours - via Amazon.com

9. Sams Teach Yourself COBOL in 24 Hours

10. Review: Teach Yourself Python in 24 Hours

11. OT: swen-filter version 5 - 100% matches over the last 24 hours for my mailbox

12. Planned power outage tonight at CNRI