TCP/IP in Win32 x86 asm
Author Message
 TCP/IP in Win32 x86 asm

I am writing a Win32 app in MASM that needs to be able to send data using
TCP/IP. Where can I find documentation/sample programs on this?

Thanks,
Chris

Sat, 27 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP in Win32 x86 asm

Quote:
> Where can I find documentation/sample programs >on this?

try http://win32asm.cjb.net , i'm quite sure there are
examples

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 TCP/IP in Win32 x86 asm
First place I looked!
Any others?

Quote:

> > Where can I find documentation/sample programs >on this?

> try http://win32asm.cjb.net , i'm quite sure there are
> examples

Sun, 28 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Socket on Win32 for TCP/IP work?

2. Asm TCP/IP

3. Q: porting x86 asm to Solaris v2.6 (SunOS 5.5.1) running on x86

4. Convert intel x86 to AT&T x86 asm source

5. Converting 68k Asm to x86 asm

6. RFD: alt.lang.asm.68k, alt.lang.asm.x86, alt.lang

7. z80 asm to x86 asm

8. alt.lang.asm vs. comp.lang.asm.x86

9. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

10. converting win16 asm to win32 asm

11. Win32 asm/Linux asm newsgroups?

12. does anyone have an example of a c++ TCP/IP client that works with labview TCP?IP server ??