New PlatformSDK headers for asm
Author Message
 New PlatformSDK headers for asm

Hi !

I have just put on my site a package contaning:

- A set of 100% converted ideal mode compatible PlatformSDK headers,
  like winbase, wingdi, winuser, winnt, commctrl, etc.
- C source of simple H to INC converter (that I have used)
- C source of ideal mode -> masm mode converter.

My site is: http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Chris Dragan

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Direct3D headers for Asm

2. ANN: New release of S.C.A. Micro Templates (Browse Header Sort and Reverse Sort Template)

3. New user - Headers & Items

4. Dynamically change report header and column header based on glo variable

5. Can anybody can describe the header 16 bit dos program header (.exe)

6. ERROR: Cannot modify header information headers already sent by (output started at

7. External Header file xlib.h includes internal header file tkIntXlibDecls.h

8. ANNC: New Site Featuring Profiles of IBM ASM Experts

9. New to ASM

10. New to asm

11. New to asm I neeed help...

12. new--questions re: asm